VERITAS LITE™ BUNDLE - Coyote CARRIER & LEVEL III+ 10"X12" PLATES with Load Out Kit
THIS Carrier and Body Armor Bundle with full Load Out Kit has just been received into inventory! VERY LIMITED INVENTORY AND IN STOCK. WILL SHIP SAME DAY IF ORDER IS PLACED PRIOR TO 3PM CST. Please note that shipping is extra on this product and will be calculated at checkout. This set includes the AR500 Veritas Carrier, Level 3+ 10X12 multi curve plates and a full Load Out Kit as outlined below. Please email or call with any question.Each Set Includes the Following:
- 1 X Veritas Lite Modular Plate Carrier (Coyote)
- 2 X Level III+ 10" X 12" Plates/Right Orientation/Multi-Curve with Base Coat
- Pouch Kit
- 1 X Multi-Caliber Pistol Magazine Double Pouch (Coyote)
- 1 X Multi-Caliber Rifle Magazine Double Pouch (Coyote)
- 1 X Economy Sling (Coyote)
- 1 X General Purpose Pouch (Coyote)
- 1 X Shotgun Pouch (Coyote)
- Malice Clips for securing to carrier
We sell to responsible law-abiding Civilians, Law Enforcement Officers, and Military Personnel who are residents of the United States. Blackgun Tactical Gear does not sell outside of the United States. Our body armor is available to residents in all States with the exception of Connecticut. Connecticut residents must be active Law Enforcement or Military and provide necessary credentials.
If you’re looking for a plate carrier with a minimalist profile that doesn’t sacrifice real estate, the AR500 Armor Veritas® is for you.
The Veritas (Latin for “Truth”) is the smaller and more modular design of its big brother, the Testudo. The Veritas is comfortable, well-ventilated, and lightweight plate carrier for 10”x12” hard armor plates*. Plenty of PALS webbing for attaching your MOLLE-compatible pouches, holsters, and accessories.
- Durable: constructed of genuine 500D Cordura® nylon and bar-tacked at all stress points
- Comfortable: padded and removable shoulder pads, front and rear Velcro® Pontoon Pad attachments points (sold separately)
- Customizable: optional cummerbund & side-plate pockets allow for full modularity. Fits sizes M - XXL.
- Rugged: military-grade, impact resistant American-made buckles
- Features: single kangaroo pocket with Hypalon® easy-to-grip pull-tabs, front & rear Velcro® ID Panels
The Armor Plates:
Our AR500 Armor Level III+ body armor is designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standard, stopping rounds with a velocity of up to 3,100 FPS, and also comes with our patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC).
|Armor Threat Rating||Level III+ multi-hit protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified|
|Armor Size||10" x 12"|
|Application||Chest & Back|
|Armor Features||Made in USA, Multi-Curved, Rifle Rated|
|Armor Construction Material||Ballistic steel core|
When you want just a little more protection
Our Level III+ armor is manufactured from AR500 steel and, with a 20-year maintenance-free shelf life and will outlast ceramic and UHMWPE body armor.
This set is available in the right configuration, our patented ASC affords you additional room for your rifle stock, improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
- Peace of mind: special-threat tested and DEA certified
- Confidence: stops high velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Rugged: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock coating for 20-year shelf life
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06 at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories and H.P. White Laboratories
- 10"x12" weighs approx 8.5 lb
- 20-Year maintenance-free shelf life
- Unparalleled multi-hit and stand-alone performance
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress-fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!