Scout King - Dave Canterbury Edition
The Marbles Dave Canterbury Scout King Pocketknife features a 440A stainless steel blade and five tools, including a can opener, screwdriver, cap lifter, reamer with sewing eye, and a lanyard bail. The handles are brown jigged bone with brass pins and liner, and nickel silver bolsters and shield. It’s 4.25” closed. The Dave Canterbury Scout King is 4.25″ closed. That’s more than half an inch bigger than the standard scout pattern. This means that the spear blade is a full 3″ long. It also means the other tools in the knife are slightly bigger and more robust, and it means that the handle itself has plenty of room for grip.
I just received the package all nicely packed. When I picked the knife up out of the box I was taken back to my old Boy Scout knife from the 60's. Just the weight of it alone reminded me of it. It will, I am certain, make a great little tool.
Dave Canterbury Marble’s Scout King Details
- 440A Stainless Steel Blades/Tools
- Mirror Polish Finish
- Half Stops and Match Strike Pulls
- 3″ Spear Point Blade 1/16″ Thick
- Can Opener, Cap Lifter, Screw Driver, Reamer/Punch with Sewing Eye
- Dave Canterbury Signature Etch on Main Blade
- Brown Jigged Bone Handles
- Nickel Silver Bolsters and Scout King Shield
- Brass Pins and Liners
- Lanyard Bail
- 4.25″ Closed