PKS Mountaineer (Camo Micarta Handle)
$159.95– Sold Out
Made in USA! High quality, rugged, balanced, and gorgeous! PKS knives are made in Indiana by Pathfinder Knife Shop and designed by David Canterbury. Pair this knife with the optional sheath (also made in the USA) for an incredible package. These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary ever so slightly from the one pictured. Lifetime warranty on the blade
- 3/16" 1095 High Carbon Steel w/90 degree spine
- OAL: approx 10 inches
- Blade: 5.5 inches - Forged Finish
- Blade width: 1.536 inches
- Grind: Scandi - 11 degree
- Handle: Camo Micarta
- Rockwell: 55-60
- Weight: 11 oz
- Knife Manufacturer: PKS - Pathfinder Knife Shop in Indianapolis, IN
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Blade*
- Optional Knife Sheath is 100% quality brown bridle leather. Handmade in the USA!
I ordered the the Mountain and got a Mountain it is so Awesome I just want to say that I love it it was sharp out of the box showed it to my friends and I carry it everywhere. It feels great in my hand has great balance too for a big blade keep up the great work thank you again the wait was exciting and now I have it.